The following is a transcript for the episode "
Honey In Paris"
Honey In Paris
- Honey: Honey in Paris,
- Carmen: Honey is missing again!
- Andy: Honey?!
- Leo: Hooneey?!
- Carmen: She's not in her hamster ball!
- Andy: She's not under the rug
- Leo: She's not anywhere!
- Andy: (screams)
- Leo: Carmen,
- I'm starting to paaaanic about Honey!
- Carmen: Snap out of it, Leo!
- She's gotta be around here somewhere!
- Carmen Oh, There she is! Honey, where have you been?
- Honey: Mon amour! Mom amour! I went to see Money amooouur...
- Leo: Mon amour? Who's that?
- Carmen: And where did she get that hat?
- Andy: I think it's cool!
- But Honey is acting a little...kooky.
- Honey: Mon amoourr...
- Carmen: Honey, who is this mysterious "Mon Amour"
- you went to see?
- I'll never tell!
- Carmen: What! Why?
- Honey: You wouldn't understand!
- Andy: Maybe we can figure out who "Mon Amour" is if we ask
- Magic Globe where we are.