The following is a transcript for the episode "
Andy the Giant"
Andy the Giant
- Andy: Andy the Giant.
- Andy: (hmm)
- Carmen: Wow, Andy, that's quite the mountain of drawings!
- What are you doodling up there?
- Andy: Oh, hi Carmen!
- I'm trying to draw that thing-a-ma-jig
- way in the distance,
- but I can't quite figure out what it is.
- Andy: My best guesses are...
- ...a big birthday cake...
- ...a sky-diving crab...
- ...a castle for space-knights...
- ...or four rockets at tea time!
- Leo: (gasps) It's like a maze in there!
- Andy: Ah, Leo!
- Did you find it?
- Leo: Yup here it is!
- Andy: Cool. I knew it was in there somewhere!
- Andy: I call this one..."Just a building".
- Carmen: It's too tiny to make out.
- Andy: Yeah, well...
- U wish I could capture what it really looks like...
- ... but we're way over here.
- And it's way over there...